WATCH THE VIDEO
WHAT MAKES FREEDOMLIFT® THE BEST CHOICE?
• Only System with Removable Lift Arms
• Best in Class Lifting Range 44” (112 cm)
• Light Weight 325 lbs. (147 kg)
• Safe, One Person Operation
• Effortless use with Remote Control Hydraulic System
• Dual Hydraulic Cylinders
• Four Valve Pump System with Internal Lock
• Wireless and Corded Remote Controls
• Don’t Lose Use of Your Swim Platform
• Modular Design Allows Transfer to Your Next Boat
• Local Installation with FreedomLift® Support
• Comprehensive Two (2) Year Warranty
• Installations on Most Major Boat Brands
• FreedomLift® has been Exceeding Customer
Expectations for over 15 Years!
• No Need to Remove Engine or Accessories from Tender
• Capacity for Tender or PWC
• Exact Fit for Your Boat
Four (4) stainless steel Tie Down Straps
(2 Boat Buckle & 2 Ratchet) with attachment
points on Lift Arms
Custom Composite Bushings
Custom Removable Lift Arms with Adjustable Bunks to accommodate virtually any tender or PWC
316 Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Easily REMOVABLE Lift Arms
only 25 lbs. (11 kg) each!
Exceeding Customer Expectations
for over 15 Years!
Comprehensive Two (2)
Wireless Remote Control operation with 2 waterproof transmitters.
FreedomLift was founded in 2001 by Partners Gregory F. Vogel and Robert C. Zwiers to bring a new Best in Class Tender Management Solution to the boating marketplace. Initial design, development and prototyping was completed on a Sea Ray 50 Sundancer with the goal of providing a new and exciting solution to carry tenders or Personal Water Craft (PWC). Once completed, the product was so advanced and unique that it was awarded North American patents in both the United States and Canada.
Before the FreedomLift, options in the marketplace were expensive, heavy, unreliable, poorly designed, and often had a high failure rate. The FreedomLift has revolutionized our customer’s ability to carry their tender by utilizing a lighter lift system that features Removable Lift Arms and elevates the tender much higher above the water. The FreedomLift provides safety to the tender during rough or following sea conditions.
Additionally, through advanced computer aided design/build, the FreedomLift is custom made to fit virtually any inboard, Zeus, or IPS driven boat. No more one size fits all! Also, through the use of special marine alloys, the FreedomLift significantly reduces system weight while at the same time delivers the strongest system in the marketplace. This combination provides customers with class leading reliability.
Founded and run on Christian principles, FreedomLift strives to establish long term relationships and provides uncompromising customer service and support. The FreedomLift system is the sole focus of our company, and we have committed ourselves individually and collectively to provide the absolute best Tender Management System at any price. Thank you for your interest in FreedomLift – we would welcome the opportunity for you to join the FreedomLift family!